Even though Holi may be the least religious of all Indian festivals it is certainly one of the most fun and crazy. Indians of all social strata take to the streets and douse each other with colored pigment, drink special Holi Lassis and dance all day long. The purpose of all this outpouring of joy is the official welcome to spring. Happy Holi!
L-atitude Globetrotter, Devina Bhandari, shares her secrets for enjoying Holi, India's most outrageous festival.
1. Wear a clean crisp Kurta Pajama from Anokhi.
2. Buy Organic "rang" (colored pigment) from Good Earth.
3. Wear Marigold garlands to welcome spring.
4. Drink a special Holi Lassi before devouring in Indians street food "chaat" and "kulfi."
5. Dance to "Rang Barse" the offical Bollywood anthem!
Shop Holi on L-atitude
March 27, 2013
L-Atitude LLC (DE). All Rights Reserved.
sign up and be the first to know about new arrivals, private sales and more...
Be the first to know about New Arrivals, Private Sales and more...