Vintage Indigo Cotton Eternal Knot Pillow
Founded by Liza Serratore and Claire Russo, LuRu Home is a sophisticated balance of ancient Chinese Nankeen patterns and contemporary design. Through designing for the international community, it is Serratore and Russo's mission to bring patronage to the artisans who create these timeless home linens.
Lan Yin Hua Bu, known in English as Nankeen and Blue Calico, is a natural indigo hand dye process that originated in China 3,000 years ago. We collected this dappled vintage cotton textile in Northern China, it features mystic eternal knots and blossoms.
- 10 x 18 inches (25 x 45 cm)
- Backed with natural linen
- Hidden zipper enclosure
- Hand-dyed with natural indigo in Shanghai over 50 years ago
- Sewn in New York
- 10/90 down feather insert included
- Machine wash using the gentle cycle, air dry, warm iron as needed
This item ships from the United States and is ready to ship within 10 to 12 business days from order date.
View full product details