Every January I make a list of goals for the coming year. Yes it takes courage and some vulnerability, but it’s also a fun way to prioritize the people, places and things that are important to me. I try to make everything on my list some what achievable (no curing world peace here) and also pleasant,my list is less about dreaded resolutions and more of a fashionable travelogue.
1. I plan to immediately order a long dress and peasant blouse from Shop Latitude Ukrainian designer Embroidered Gem. These authentic pieces take about 5 weeks to make and are sure to become the must-have of the new season!
2. I can’t wait to visit Thanks Nature Lamb Cafe in Seoul Korea. Could anything actually be better than sipping an iced chai latte while petting a baby lamb? ADDRESS B121, Seoul, South Korea 121-842
4. I am going to try to take at least one non-work related vacation this year, the top destination on my list is Antarctica. I am definitely going to check in with @chufy before jetting off, she has been posting the most amazing images on Instagram of her trip!
5. I plan to make 2016 the year of sharing by filing our Instagram feed @shoplatitude with the world’s best #globalswag. If you think you can handle a bad case of insta-envy, follow us @shoplatitude and tag your favorite finds with #globalswag.
6. Figure out how to shop at least one of the world’s most illusive bazaars- the places I have been dying to visit for years like the Grand Bazaar in Tehran!
Written by: Kym Canter, Shop Latitude Creative Director
January 22, 2016
L-Atitude LLC (DE). All Rights Reserved.
sign up and be the first to know about new arrivals, private sales and more...
Be the first to know about New Arrivals, Private Sales and more...