Founded by Liza Serratore and Claire Russo, LuRu Home is a sophisticated balance of ancient Chinese Nankeen patterns and contemporary design. Through designing for the international community, it is Serratore and Russo's mission to bring patronage to the artisans who create these timeless home linens.
- 17 x 30 inches (43 x 75 cm)
- Hook loop detail for easy hanging
- Hand-dyed by a Nankeen master with natural indigo in Shanghai
- As with any hand-printing, slight variations in patterns can result
- Sewn in Shanghai
- Sold individually
- Machine wash cold like a pair of jeans, tumble dry, warm iron as needed
This item ships from the United States and is ready to ship within 10 to 12 business days from order date.