Our classic plateau baskets are a staple in any home. Each basket takes up to 2-3 days to complete and is handwoven from locally sourced natural sweetgrass. Plus, all profits from these products fund education programs for the women who handcraft them. What’s better than that?
We work with more than 300 artisans across Rwanda who have perfected the art of weaving. These artisans are a part of the Imirasire, Covanya, Ibanga, and Korebu cooperatives. Since partnering with Indego Africa, 89% of our artisan partners have risen above the poverty line. That’s impact.
- Handwoven sweetgrass & sisal
- Locally sourced natural fibers
- Navy, coral & mint
- Loop on back for wall hanging
- 12" x 12" x 3"
- All profits fund educational training programs for the women who handcraft our products.
- Each Indego Africa product is made by hand using traditional techniques.
- Small variation in color & design is part of what makes each piece uniquely beautiful.
- Spot clean
- Bright colors will fade in direct sunlight
This item ships from the United States and is ready to ship within 1 to 3 business days from order date.