We are committed to providing you with a seamless online shopping experience. If you are not 100% happy with your purchased item, you will have 15 calendar days from receipt of your order to submit a Return Request and send back your item(s). All refunds are issued via original payment method; no exceptions. Late returns are accepted at Shop Latitude’s discretion, and may only be refunded for store credit.
We accept returns on all regular and sale priced items that are returned in new condition, unused and with original tags attached. Please include all designer packaging (e.g. shoe boxes, dust bags, tags etc.) with your return. We will not accept returns that are without designer tags, damaged, used and/or altered.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
1) Log into your Shop Latitude Account
2) Click 'Return Items' on the left menu. Select the item(s) that you wish to return and click ‘Return’. You will then see a summary of items being returned. Click ‘Return Item’.
3) Select the Reason for Return, the Return Action (this needs to match the original payment method used), and check the box to Agree to our Returns & Exchange Policy. Click ‘Schedule a Return’.
IF YOU RECEIVED FAULTY/DAMAGED ITEM(S)
Please select 'Faulty' as the Reason for Return and email firstname.lastname@example.org to report the faulty/damaged item, along with any supporting images of the faulty item(s). Proceed to step #4 below.
4) Your Return Request has now been submitted and you will receive an email confirmation that includes your RA number.
If you did not receive an email confirmation with your RA #, please contact email@example.com before shipping back your item(s).
5) For US members, affix the UPS Return Shipping Label to your package and drop off at any UPS location. For International shipments outside of the US, you are responsible for the cost to return your item(s).
6) You will receive an email confirmation as soon as your returned package has been received and your refund has been processed.
RETURNED PACKAGES WITHOUT AN RMA # WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AND WILL BE RETURNED TO THE SENDER.