Founded by Liza Serratore and Claire Russo, LuRu Home is a sophisticated balance of ancient Chinese Nankeen patterns and contemporary design. Through designing for the international community, it is Serratore and Russo's mission to bring patronage to the artisans who create these timeless home linens.
Made of vintage Chinese fabric woven on handlooms during the Cultural Revolution, and printed with charming florals. This textile piece was used as a wrapping cloth for food and clothing storage. We've used the interior of the fabric as the front of the pillow.
- 20 x 20 inches (50 x 50 cm)
- Backed with natural linen
- Hidden zipper enclosure
- Hand-printed in northern China 30 - 40 years ago
- Sewn in New York
- 10/90 down feather insert included
- Machine wash using the gentle cycle, air dry, warm iron as needed
This item ships from the United States and is ready to ship within 10 to 12 business days from order date.