Founded by Liza Serratore and Claire Russo, LuRu Home is a sophisticated balance of ancient Chinese Nankeen patterns and contemporary design. Through designing for the international community, it is Serratore and Russo's mission to bring patronage to the artisans who create these timeless home linens.
- Set of two dish cloths or tea towels with hook loops
- 100% cotton hand-dyed by a Nankeen master with natural indigo in Shanghai
- As with any hand-printing, slight variations in patterns can result
- 17 x 30 inches (43 x 75 cm)
- 100% cotton hand-dyed with natural indigo
- Machine wash using the gentle cycle, air dry, warm iron as needed
SHIPPING INFORMATION This item ships from United States and is ready to ship within 10 to 12 business days from order date.